Friday, August 7, 2009

Missing Mike...

Shared by Rebecca U at 10:50 PM
Mike has gone back to England for just under a week so that he can take an exam for University. I know he was looking forward to having a little break (if you can call taking an exam a break!) from being in Utah and working full time- just wish I was with him!

I have been making several trips to Wal Mart and things to keep busyand my friend Angie just got back from her mission! I have been to the hairdressers and to get her a cell-phone and things like that so it's distracting me from missing my love- just gets lonely at bedtime... I am looking forward to Mikes return... and the Cadbury chocolate that he is bringing... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment!

Locations of Site Visitors
 

All about U... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea