Friday, May 25, 2012

Shoes...

Shared by Rebecca U at 5:49 PM
I've never been a particular girly girl. I mean, I can count the number of times I've had my nails done on one hand, but I have always had an obsession with one girly thing; shoes. It must have stemmed from dressing up in my mums heels when I was younger (I even cracked my spine once from walking on the wall in our garden in them). So, when I heard there was going to be a Louboutin exhibition at the Design Museum I booked my tickets straight away...
It was really interesting, celebrating 20 years of the man. There was a pair that he designed for Miss Piggy and a pair of point ballet shoes with a stiletto heel that were amazing. It was all about him, the shoes and the design process an inspiration - did you know the whole red heel thing was a fluke?! I must own a pair one day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment!

Locations of Site Visitors
 

All about U... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea