Thursday, December 20, 2012

December...

Shared by Rebecca U at 3:12 PM
Right now I am loving:

- Home made mince pies
- Thick socks and long cardigans
- Messy hair
- Labrinth and Emeli Sande playing over and over again



- and Prison Break! I know, I know, this was out years ago. I remember hearing about it at the time and seeing posters of Wentworth Miller all over the place. But looking at the dates, it was right when I was at Uni and I didn't really watch TV much then - far too much studying to be done of course. Mr U and I have been catching up the past few weeks on LoveFilm (like NetFlix) and we are hooked. We are half way through the last season and if I don't have a coronary through all the suspense, we should be able to get it finished whilst the hubs is off work. But what to start with next? I guess I don't have long to wait until the Christmas day episode of Downton...



P.S - I am signed up to do a 10km race in March to raise some money for the British Heart Foundation. If you would like to sponsor me and my team, you can here - thank you x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment!

Locations of Site Visitors
 

All about U... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea