Monday, December 17, 2012

Wish List...

Shared by Rebecca U at 8:06 PM
I was recently reading one of my friends from up t'north's blog The Ar-Blog and it had a great idea for Christmas lists with kids that I just loved. This time of year can be expensive with big (and growing) families...

They are allowed to pick things for their Christmas list around the following:

- Something I want
- Something I need
- Something to eat
- Something to read

And then its up to Father Christmas to decide what they get for each category. I think its a great way to let kids know that its not all about the gifts that they get and they can focus on giving and serving others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment!

Locations of Site Visitors
 

All about U... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea