Thursday, January 31, 2013

Quiet Time Craft...

Shared by Rebecca U at 6:41 PM
My little one isn't really ready to just sit and do crafts or read books but I thought I should get prepared for when he is. I definately do not consider myself a craft queen (you will realise this when you look at the picture) but I found a fantastic easy (and free) printable here for a Mr. Potatoe Head quiet book (there are lots of other great quiet book templates too).

Felt is nice and easy to work with as it doesn't fray but I didn't have any black or white felt for the eyes etc so my Mr. Potatoe Head does look a bit strange (!). We will call this one a trail run. I did get some velcro spots to put on but with felt it will generally stay there unless it is lifted up and shaken around!

I didn't do it in a book form, but on the reverse I sewed on two little pockets to store all of the items.

Anyway, if you give it a go, let me know how you get on...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment!

Locations of Site Visitors
 

All about U... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea