Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sister Sister

Shared by Rebecca U at 8:23 AM
I love my sisters. I have three. They are my favourite people. They are my besties. 

I miss hanging out with them all the time like we used to, but a few weeks ago my baby sis came to stay for the weekend. She was in need of some cheering up so a girlie shopping trip to Westfield was on the cards.

We had such a fun day and I was always in stitches of laughter - she is seriously funny. We got asked if we were twins while we were out too - hoping that means I look 18??

If you can't take a selfie and pout with your sister, when can you?

I really don't know what was going on with my fringe that day...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, fоr all time i useԁ to chеck ωebpage рostѕ here early in thе mοrning, sinсe
i love to gaіn κnowledge of moгe and morе.



Also ѵiѕit my blog megassu
my webpage > http://megasuert.Com

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment!

Locations of Site Visitors
 

All about U... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea