Thursday, May 16, 2013

10 Day You Challenge: 3

Shared by Rebecca U at 5:00 PM
Day Three: Three Films

I LOVE watching films and have a very mixed taste but three that I like that are all different genres are:

- The Notebook - makes me cry every time. Noah is the perfect guy in this.
- Anchorman - so random. So very random.
- Gladiator - a fantastic film. I go through all sorts of emotions watching it; tears, anger, joy...

I would  obviously recommend watching these if you haven't before!

What are three that you love?


1 comments:

Lyndsay FizzyPeaches said...

Hey lovely! I have just applied for a button swap with you through your advertising page. I'm new to passionfruit ad's (only just set it up today!) so as soon as I've sorted it out I'll add your button but for now it's on my 'beautiful blogs' page :) Hope this is ok!

Lyndsay xx
www.fizzypeaches.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment!

Locations of Site Visitors
 

All about U... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea