Wednesday, June 5, 2013

10 Day You Challenge: Day 6

Shared by Rebecca U at 9:30 AM

Day 6: Six Places

Some places that I love are:

- My bed -  I love sleeping and have the most comfy bed and duvet ever

- North Yorkshire - Where I was born and raised. It's so pretty and holds so many lovely memories for me.

- LDS Temples - I love visiting them and serving there. My husband and I were married in the Preston LDS temple



- The Caribbean - Mike and I went to one island there with my family when we were dating and went to a different island there on our honeymoon. I love it there, so beautiful, chilled out and sunny.


- Anywhere with my little family - love my two boys


- Airports - so random but I don't find them stressful at all (unless my husband is stressing). You are forced to look in the lovely shops and to just chill out, maybe read a book or listen to music, and wait. Plus, if you are at an airport it means you are going on holiday!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include
approximately all important infos. I would like to see extra posts like this .


my web-site Michael Kors :: overuc.com ::

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment!

Locations of Site Visitors
 

All about U... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea